Top 20 Ways To Have Lucid Dreams
These are the top 20, (not in order) tips, techniques, and ideas you can use to have lucid dreams. Enjoy...
1. Boost your dream memory, intensity, and vividness by eating a good diet rich in choline and by taking the top lucid dreaming supplements.
2. Read the ancient texts about Tibetan Buddhist Milam or Yoga of the Dream State. The Tibetan tradition of lucid dreaming.
3. Practice a form of meditation as you fall asleep, expanding and maintaining awareness to enter lucid dreams consciously.
4. Practice Wake Induced Lucid Dreams (WILD) whenever going to sleep and after you wake up.
5. Increase your ability to passively visualize and maintain awareness.
6. Perform reality checks: Look at your lucid dreaming ring or dreaming totem while asking, "Am I dreaming?"
7. Observe your hypnagogic imagery/sounds as you begin falling asleep.
8. Intentionally induce sleep paralysis and try to enter a lucid dream consciously
9. Practice Dream Induced Lucid Dreams (DILD) in which lucidity arises through flashes of logic and awareness.
10. Start yourself a dream journal and write down at least one dream every day.
11. Do daily meditation & practice All Day Awareness (ADA)
12. Incubate a lucid dream by setting up preconceived dream intentions and goals.
13. Practice Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams (MILD) before you go sleep.
14. Identify your most common dream signs and behaviors in order to notice them while dreaming.
15. Don't take substances or do things that inhibit Rapid Eye Movement (REM) Sleep and Memory
16. Use the Mnemonic Induction techniques of Reading, Watching, or Listening to things about lucid dreaming.
17. In a lucid dream, ask the dream or dream characters what you could do to have more lucid dreams.
18. Give yourself enough time in the mornings to reflect and maybe doze off into dreams. Go to sleep early.
19. Siesta, take afternoon naps when you feel tired and try to induce lucid dreams.
20. Get your recommended hours of sleep per night
Bonus: Keep Livin' Lucid Dreams... :)